Educators are special people who dedicate their lives to helping others. Teacher, coaches, administrators, and counselors whose primary responsibility is to assist young people in their efforts to achieve academically and to make healthy life decisions. A rewarding and sometimes challenging profession, educators face unique stressors on the job. Dealing with issues around school safety, economic worries, workplace performance issues, discipline problems and parental concerns make for a highly stressful environment. The stress of these issues combined with everyday life and personal matters can greatly impact job performance and overall well-being.
American Behavioral offers practical solutions for educators and support personnel to help manage stressed or troubled employees in safer and smarter ways. With a focus on helping employees handle personal or work related issues, we help to increase workplace productivity and morale, support retention and recruitment efforts, and reduce medical costs. Our number one goal is to help keep your school”s employees happy, healthy, and productive.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Confidential Face-to-Face/Telephonic Counseling
- Managed Behavioral Health Care
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Management Support Center
- Education and Training
- DOT and Substance Abuse Support
- Eldercare Support Services
- Legal and Financial Counseling
- Community Support Resources
- Online Work Life Services
- Resilience Coaching
- Wellness Program