Employee Assistance Program Services
The EAP is a counseling and referral service for all employees and their dependents who need help in any of the following areas: emotional problems, marital and family issues, alcohol and other drug dependency assessment, stress related issues, and financial/legal referrals. The EAP counselor can help identify problems and assist in working through them. The counselor can also determine the best alternatives and, if necessary make appropriate referrals to other professionals who specialize in particular areas. The EAP is a proactive, confidential resource that is available to assist managers with all types of issues that arise in the workplace. The EAP helps managers identify and respond to conflicts, inside and outside of the workplace that affect an employee’s job performance. Our goal for the EAP is to support managers by providing readily available resources to help maintain a healthy, productive and safe work environment.
Managed Behavioral Healthcare Services
As an employer, you want the best for your employees, and as a consultant or broker you want the best for your clients. The benefits and services you provide for your employees or clients are the best offered, and at American Behavioral we too excel at being the best. American Behavioral becomes an extension of your team, mirroring your philosophies and company mission. While we are a recognized national vendor, one that has well over two decades of experience, serving very large and well known companies, we are not the largest or most publicized vendor in the marketplace. We are comfortable with our position in the industry, as our mission is to provide the best and most responsive services available to our client companies. Because our goal is to provide personalized services to each client company, we know each client’s key employees and treat them as we would our own employees and families.
Why Choose Us?
- 25 years of proven success
- Over 1 million covered lives
- National full-service comprehensive EAP that offers free confidential counseling
- Rich national provider panel that includes 38 different levels
- Unlimited telephonic counseling and supervisory referrals
- Management Support Center to guide HR staff and supervisors in a step-by-step process
- Comprehensive work/life website with over 20,000 resources
- 88% resolution rate
- 97% client retention rate
- Full accreditation in Health Utilization Management Services by the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC)
- Negotiates rates with providers, hospitals, and inpatient facilities